Saturday 15 March 2008

It All Started With A Chair...

It's funny, I setup a blog and write:
"I have to make up for it at weekends, which are usually rather random"
Yet this weekend I'm actually at home and haven't exactly done a lot today! I have a feeling that the majority of the blame for this can be attributed to the fact that it's the final weekend of the Six Nations. As much as it pains me to say this, the Wales game was cracking this afternoon and they deserved to win. (Note: You probably won't ever hear me say that again).

I can't glance over the fact that the England game was also very good and was probably the most entertaining game we've played. Nevermind eh - there's always next year I suppose!

Last Week I was telling a friend that I haven't sat and watched a film in ages - at least for a couple of months. So tonight I stuck on Juno - the recent film by Michael Cera (who was bloody funny in Superbad) it also stars Ellen Page, who's a little hottie.

I'm not a big film fan and have pretty simple tastes - either comedy or action usually. So I thought Juno might be a good bet. It was ok - one of those films that is neither the best film you'll ever see, or the worst... But I reckon it was designed with an American audience in mind. Funny in places, but not amazingly complex humor - a mediocre watch for the odd evening I reckon.

In other news some new neighbours have appeared to move in, although I have no idea whereabouts - I just keep hearing flatpack being assembled and shouting every now and again. I think that's what is called the "Ikea Effect". Hopefully they will be like my previous neighbours who were a good laugh and sociable.

That's about it for today - I'm off out to do some exploring in the beast (my car) tomorrow, so expect some photos :-)

No comments: