Friday 14 March 2008

All That Matters In A Garden Is The Waterfeature...



Hey Everyone.

Not too much to put into today, other than that I spent the day working my ass off for very little return - but hey, what's new?!

I've been away recently on a Six Sigma (6s) course. Today some nice books arrived courtesy of Amazon and my company (who paid for them lol), but at the moment I don't have enough time to read them. I guess they'll sit on my desk for a while, making me look falsely intelligent! For those who don't know what 6s is, hit this link here - it's good shit!

Also arriving today was my Podders Deux - little brother to my big iPod, the iPod Shuffle. Not really seen one properly before, but for £30, engraved and delivered, it's not bad and ideal for when I go jogging.

I ordered the (product)red version which donates some of the cost towards the global fund to fight AIDS in Africa. Not only is it a great cause but it also looks unique - what more could you ask for?

Haven't tested it yet - it's still charging, but I'm sure I'll mention it again and give a full verdict later.

Right - back to Sport Relief and Chris Moyles, Comedy Dave and Chappers all looking pretty damn funny jogging away on treadmills, not to mention Top Gear do Ground Force.

No comments: