Monday 14 April 2008

Bye Bye Michelle, Tony, Maxxie, Sid, Cassie, Jal, Anwar and Chris


As you can see from my previous post, I got as far as Monday then thought "I can't be arsed with this" so gave in. The rest of last week is therefore left up to your imagination!

The weekend however was a good un'. One of my colleagues from a large electronics company I spent my industrial placement with, is moving to Turkey. Saturday night was therefore spent in the Punch and Judy and Porterhouse in Covent Garden.

I don't remember the train ride home, but I do know I had a great night! Then again, I don't think I've ever had a bad night out in Landon - so I can't complain too much :-)

Sunday was spent recovering and generally not doing a great deal!

Today - hardly anyone was in my office and none of my team were in. I called into Luton after work (which I'm sorry, but is worse than Chavanage), to pick up some dry cleaning and fill up the beast with V-Power, only to find out friggin Shell have ran out of the free Ferrari cars.

That's twice now the stupid garage hasn't had any - I now have two receipts to take in. So far I have the F430 and Enzo. This constitutes Moan of the Week. What is the point in selling amazing fuel and tempting idiots like me in with a free car, only not to have any to give away?

A random Shell garage near Perry Barr in Birmingham also owes me a bloody Ferrari. At this rate they'll owe me the equivalent of an actual Ferrari.

Tonight I went for a run, then settled down to watch the season Finale of Skins. Which it has to be said, was amazing. I'll post a clip on here once the Youtube geeks put one up. Best episode of the series, but it'll be interesting to see what they come up with next. Rumors are that the entire cast are being replaced.

Right, that's your lot for today. Bye.

No comments: